It's As Simple as 1-2-3
1. You Select Courses
- Follow our recommended hospitality curriculum or create your own
- Safely reopening and operating your hospitality business under COVID-19 courses are included
- Each course is 2-15 minutes and designed for retention
2. We Notify Employees
- Employees receive course assignments via mobile phones or computers
- Each course is done at each employee’s pace
- Employees use the devices they’re already comfortable with (Phone, Tablet or PC)
3. You Get Updates, Transparency & More
- Our online system tracks progress
- SafetyNow even reminds employees--no need to chase people
- Helps ensure your staff is effectively and consistently trained
- And you can use the award-winning LMS for additional training at no additional cost, just upload material you already have and it will automatically convert your WORD, PPT or SCORM content to elearning at the click of a button.
ARE YOU READY TO RE-OPEN?
Customers need confidence that you are doing all the things to keep your employees, the public, and customers safe.RE-OPEN SAFELY
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES BEFORE THEY RETURN TO WORK
GET THE COVID-19 SPECIFIC MODULES
Train employees on what they need to know to be COVID-aware when they return to work with 6 compliant and engaging elearning courses they can take from home. It isn't uncommon for COVID-19 patients to quarantine in hotels, are your staff prepared to limit contamination and stop a viral bloom from happening?
- What you need to know about COVID-19 Make sure employees know fact from fiction when it comes to the COVID-19 safety risks for hospitality employees; such as, how infection spreads and how long the virus lives on surfaces.
- What is and is not COVID-19 Can you properly identify a flu, allergy, & cold symptom? What about when compared to a potential COVID-19 infection?
- What is Social Distancing Help employees identify what 6 feet/2 meters actually looks like. Maintaining effective social distancing rules is the first line of defence against COVID-19. Help your employees understand how close is too close, how to deliver the highest quality service to your guests and avoid spreading the virus unintentionally.
- How to Wash Hands Teach your employees how to wash their hands the right way to stop potential contamination.
- How to Clean Shared Spaces Learn the difference between cleaning and disinfecting. The room and shared spaces are always cleaned, but viral disinfection is a different level of work.
- Your OHS Responsibilities Do you know your legal responsibilities during a pandemic? Do your employees know their rights? Educate supervisors and front-line staff about what is and isn't a work-refusal, and how to make their safety, and your business continuity a priority.
PLUS, SAFETYNOW PROVIDES ONGOING BASIC HOSPITALITY SAFETY, INCLUDING:
- PPE Fundamentals
- Employee Safety Orientation – Hospitality
- Back Safety
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Hospitality Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Job Safety Analysis
- Sanitation & Hygiene
- PPE - Respiratory
- PPE - Hand & Face
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid
- and 60 more quick OHS courses