It's As Simple as 1-2-3
1. You Select Courses
- Follow our recommended offices/services curriculum or create your own
- Safely reopening and operating your offices/services under COVID-19 courses are included
- Each course is 2-15 minutes and designed for retention
2. We Notify Employees
- Employees receive course assignments via mobile phones or computers
- Each course is done at each employee’s pace
- Employees use the devices they’re already comfortable with (Phone, Tablet or PC)
3. You Get Updates, Transparency & More
- Our online system tracks progress
- SafetyNow even reminds employees--no need to chase people
- Helps ensure your staff is effectively and consistently trained
- And you can use the award-winning LMS for additional training at no additional cost, just upload material you already have and it will automatically convert your WORD, PPT or SCORM content to elearning at the click of a button.
ARE YOU READY TO RE-OPEN?
Customers need confidence that you are doing all the things to keep your employees, the products, and customers safe.RE-OPEN SAFELY
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES BEFORE THEY RETURN TO WORK
GET THE COVID-19 SPECIFIC MODULES
Train employees on what they need to know to be COVID-aware when they return to work with 6 compliant and engaging elearning courses they can take from home:
- What you need to know about COVID-19 Make sure employees know fact from fiction when it comes to the safety risks associated with COVID-19
- What is and is not COVID-19 Can you properly identify a flu, allergy, & cold symptom?
- What is Social Distancing Help employees identify what 6 feet/2 meters actually looks like. PREVIEW COURSE
- How to Wash Hands Teach employees how to wash their hands the right way.
- How to Clean Learn the difference between cleaning and disinfecting. PREVIEW COURSE
- Your OHS Responsibilities Do you know your legal responsibilities during a pandemic.
PLUS, SAFETYNOW PROVIDES ONGOING BASIC OFFICES/SERVICES SAFETY, INCLUDING:
- PPE Fundamentals
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Back Safety
- Slips, Trips & Falls
- Job Safety Analysis
- Office Safety Basics
- PPE - Respiratory
- PPE - Hand & Face
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- First Aid
- and 60 more quick OHS courses