This is a SCORM Cloud Dispatch package which teaches about Daily Pre-Trip Inspections.
DRIVER: Daily Pre-Trip Inspections
In February, 1988, the Council of Ministers, responsible for transportation and highway safety, endorsed a memorandum of understanding designed to improve uniformity in regulations covering weights and dimensions of commercial vehicles that traverse provinces and territories. There have been eight amendments since 1988, with the last one being implemented in 2014.
This program will present essential, up-to-date information about the weights and dimension regulations set forth in NSC Standard 10 Cargo Securement, and will also cover the ways in which the regulations differ by province.
- Category 1: Semi Trailer.
- Category 1A Tridem Drive Semi Trailer.
- Category 2: A Train Double.
- Category 3: B Train Double.
- Category 4: C Train Double.
- Category 5: Straight Truck.
- Category 6: Truck – Pony Combination.
- Category 7: Truck – Full Trailer Combination.
- Category 8: Intercity Bus and Recreational Vehicles.
- Additional Conditions.
- Liftable Axles.
- Aerodynamic Devices.
CANADIAN HEAVY TRUCK WEIGHT AND DIMENSION PROGRAM ASSESSMENT:
Testing conducted throughout this online course is designed to reinforce the information presented. Participants are able to repeat the course as many times as is needed if the pass mark is not achieved on the first attempt.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.