This course covers electrical regulations, arc flash/arc blast hazards, arc flash risk analysis, flash protection and approach boundaries, PPE and levels of protective clothing, and safe work practices to protect workers around live and exposed parts.
NFPA 70E Safety – Spanish
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Understanding the difference between arc flash and electric shock
- Understanding hazards, injuries, and indirect consequences related to arc flash and electric shock
- Comprehending the way approach protection boundaries are determined
- Connecting approach boundary criteria with worker qualifications
- Recognizing necessary training and skills for qualified workers
- Identifying the primary elements of an electrical safety program
- Understanding the purpose of lock and tag procedures
- Acknowledging different types of lock and tag devices
- Understanding basic procedural steps for lock and tag
- Learning the requirements for the use of test instruments and equipment
- Remembering the requirements, benefits, and components of a job briefing
- Observing the requirements, benefits, and components of an energized work permit
- Acknowledging PPE responsibilities and requirements related to work around energized electrical equipment and parts
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.