Hurricanes are dangerous and can cause major damage because of storm surge, wind damage, and flooding. They typically form around the equator, but hurricanes can hit much more Northern or Southern coastlines and any territory in the Atlantic or Pacific oceans. This course will help you understand how to prepare for a hurricane.
- Describe what hurricanes are and list their properties.
- List the dangers of hurricanes.
- Explain the importance of having access to current information while under the threat of a hurricane.
- Describe how to prepare for a hurricane.
- List best practices for staying safe during a hurricane.
- Describe actions to take after a hurricane.
This lesson will teach you the hazards associated with hurricanes, and the best practices you should follow before, during, and after a hurricane to protect you and your family.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.