- Define the terms mold and mildew.
- Recognize environments favorable to the growth of mold and mildew.
- Describe the health hazards of being exposed to mold and mildew.
- Identify actions that may prevent mold growth.
- Recall the actions to take if one discovers the presence of mold.
- State which actions one should take in event of suspected exposure to mold.
The goal of this lesson is to provide awareness of the hazards of mold and mildew and to instruct the learner on the actions to take if the presence of, or suspected exposure to, mold has occurred.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.