Harassment in the workplace can come in many forms: it can be sexual, physical, or psychological. Often, the terms bullying, abuse, and manipulation will be tied to harassment.
Preventing Workplace Harassment
Harassment in the workplace can come in many forms: it can be sexual, physical, or psychological. Often, the terms bullying, abuse, and manipulation will be tied to harassment. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released a report detailing workplace harassment in 2016. They found that at least one in four people are affected by workplace sexual harassment, that 75% of harassment victims experienced retaliation, and that sexual harassment costs companies millions. In the United States alone, companies paid out $681.7 million from 2010 to 2016 through EEOC processes. Although the EEOC doesn’t have comparable data to other agencies, they stated that they suspect the costs are similar. Training on the legality of harassment and being a bystander does nothing to prevent it, it takes an active effort to create a safe work environment that doesn’t see any harassment ever.
The aim of this course is to:
- minimize the number of bullying, harassment, discrimination, and workplace violence incidents,
- develop a culture of inclusion in workplaces, where employees feel not only tolerated, but welcome and respected, and
- supply awareness-level content that fulfills employers’ legislated and regulatory requirements for training in respectful workplaces.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Recognizing disrespectful behaviour such as bullying and harassment
- Learning the roles of employer and employee in prevention
- Understanding how to develop effective legislation and workplace policies
- Recognizing examples of bullying and harassment
- Reacting to bullying/harassment as a target or witness
- Identifying warning signs of workplace violence
- Understanding how to report violence appropriately
- Comprehending the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Evaluating our own values and behaviour
- Learning definitions:
- Elements of a typical violence program
- Control methods
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.