Remove any doubt you have regarding privacy with our Privacy eLearning Package. The 10 fundamental building blocks of this course cover everything from privacy training for your employees, valid/meaningful consent to security and malware, and everything in between. Now more than ever before we live and work digitally, making our online private and work activities intersect in constant and unforeseen ways.
Privacy eLearning Package – Get all 10 Modules and SAVE!!!
Developed in partnership with ERGO Inc. and SafetyNow, in this elearning series you will learn:
- Privacy Part 1 – Why it Makes Good Business Sense HR Course
- Privacy Part 02 – Summary of Privacy Laws in Canada HR Course
- Privacy Part 03 – Your Responsibilities HR Course
- Privacy Part 4 – Dealing with a Breach HR Course
- Privacy Part 5 – What is Meaningful Consent
- Privacy Part 6 – Guidance for Businesses Doing e-Marketing
- Privacy Part 7 – Passwords, Email and Faxes, Devices and Disposal
- Privacy Part 8 – Malicious Software HR Course
- Privacy Part 9 – Video Surveillance HR Course
- Privacy Part 10 – US HIPPA
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.