Ionizing radiation is high frequency and high-energy and can penetrate the body – it has enough energy to break up atoms and molecules as it passes through the body. When radiation is absorbed in the body it causes chemical reactions to occur which can alter the normal functions of the body. At high doses this can result in massive cell death, organ damage and even death. At low closes the situation is more complex.
Radiation (Ionizing) – Quick Course
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
Since 1929, we’ve been creating compliant safety training for North American employees. For the first 80 years, we focused on building the best instructor-led training resources available – everything you would need to run a toolbox talk, tailgate talk, or lunchbox safety meeting.
Now that eLearning has become the “go to” method for many organizations to deliver safety training, we’ve turned these short safety meetings into engaging quick courses that can act as a safety refresher or awareness building training content.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.