ERGO Inc.’s eLearning suite is a fully narrated, engaging, and dynamic suite of 5 core office ergonomic modules. Your employees will learn to correctly set themselves up at a computer workstation and how to use proper body mechanics when performing work functions. Becoming more knowledgeable with their workstation and work tasks will allow employees to be more productive, efficient and safe. It has been designed to deliver critical ergonomic and injury prevention information for office staff anywhere, at anytime.
- Animated graphics, audio narration, motion and a flexible format
- Available 24/7 self-paced learning
ERGO Inc.’s Office Ergonomic eLearning modules include:
- Desktop and laptop ergonomic set up and stretching for computer users
- Proper selection of an office chair & 7 steps to properly adjust an office chair
- ERGO Tips for mousing, laptop use, keying and safe handling
- The ergonomics of sit/stand workstations
- How to implement the RIGHT kind of stretching and wellness procedures for ergonomic health
eLearning Administrative Features
You can buy a single module, or all 5 as a suite.
ERGO Inc.’s eLearning solutions can be delivered through SafetyNow or your own LMS. Volume pricing options are available. All courses are guaranteed to work on any LMS and any device.