Office employees need to know what to do in case of an emergency, and accidents are surprisingly common. This course will educate you on the importance of office safety.
This course will educate you on the importance of office safety. You may be thinking, most offices have few hazardous chemicals and no heavy or moving machinery. If the worst that can happen is a paper cut, why do we need to talk about safety training? Because a paper cut isn’t the worst that can happen.
Office employees still need to know what to do in case of an emergency, and accidents are surprisingly common. Also, people who sit down and use computers most of the day need to watch out for ergonomic issues that cause significant health effects over the years.
Common risks in offices, that this lesson will discuss, include:
- Fire – Slips, trips, and falls
- Eye-strain and back-strain from long periods of sitting and computer use
- Breathing problems from faulty heating or air conditioning systems
- Burns from office kitchens
As well, we will discuss numerous tips for creating a safe office environment. They aren’t always apparent, but risks are everywhere. More important than preventing them is to know what to do when they do happen. Through this course, you will learn how to keep both yourself and others safe.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Recognizing common office safety risks
- Learning how to react during emergencies
- Identifying ways to reduce hazards
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.